Followers

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #26 Midway Post

This is my second creation for our Challenge #26: All White Midway post at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. And one more time.. a HUGE thank you to our wonderful sponsors:





I hope you will play along with us!! There is one more week to get in on our challenge. Here is what I've created using an image from our sponsor Sassy Studio Designs:







For this card I've used Bella Bride from Sassy Studio Designs. I have layered her dress a little bit. I've added pearl swirls, Spellbinder Die Cuts and the rolled roses are from My Favorite Things. I added some white lace with some white ribbon underneath it. The border heart die is Memory Box and I also embossed with my dots embossing folder. I have colored her hair, eyes and skin with my Copic Markers. I used some of the negative cut hearts from the border on the inside.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Hair: YR31, YR20, YR23, YR24
  • Eyes: YG01, YG05, YG09
Challenges:


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Susan, this is gorgeous! I love the pearl swirls and the lace. And that border die is lovely - perfect fit for this card with that beautiful bride.

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.

cass said...

Great white on white card, Susan

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. love white on white and the embossing is fantastic. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. Jennifer DT member

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Susan
This is exquisite .Love all the embellishing as well as the layered dress .
hugs Shirley-Anne

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Susan! LOVE the all white and the bride really POPS! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Ellen said...

Great card, very lovely, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Planetsusie said...

This really is sooo pretty! I love all the pearls swirling behind the image. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (White on white) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Tammy L said...

Stunning card, again with the white on white. Love the pearls!
Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff and don't forget about our DT call! http://useyourstuff.blogspot.ca/2014/12/its-dt-call.html
Tammy DT 

MagsB said...

Another FABULOUS white-on-white card, hun, and what an elegant image! I love how you've coloured the folds of her gown! Thanks again for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya I love seeing your work you are very talented. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! The whites look awesome! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Vesi said...

Beautufl bride and card. I lke every detail. Thanks for joining with us at ArtbyMiran challenge. Good Luck
Vesi - DT

bejko said...

What a wonderful idea and so pretty too. Thank you for joining in the fun at The Crazy Challenge!

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous creation - lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x