Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day and A New Challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner!

Happy Monday everyone and Happy Labor Day :)  It's really nice to have one last day off before heading back to work. We are updating our software at work.. all of the hospitals, billing, everything will be updated to Epic Software. It has been a HUGE undertaking and the first go live is in a couple of weeks. None of us will be taking any time off until after the New Year. So, I took a couple of extra days to get my last little break in. So, it has been nice being at home with Kevin :) Almost time to head back though... boy does it go too fast!

Okay... on to our newest challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Our theme for Challenge #78 is End of Summer:





I kept this card pretty simple. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and I matted it on the red and then blue and then added it to the white card. I was looking to add more, but that image is just so great I couldn't see adding anything else to take away from it. The image is Harbour Scene from Delicious Doodles. It is just an amazing image... she is so talented! I used all scraps except for the white card and that's it. Simple CAS design.

Challenges:





5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautifully coloured scene and perfect for a man.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karon said...

Fabulous image and great colours. TFS

Unknown said...

Happy Labour Day, love your card hun, fabulous scene xxx

Eret said...

Fantastic image. Your coloring is fabulous. Love this card! Clean and simple and so stunning!
Eret x

Crafting Vicky said...

such an awesome image!!! love how you have colored it up.