We are on Challenge #170 at One Stitch At A Time. Our theme for this challenge is the ever popular Anything Goes!!
For this challenge I used Heartfelt House by Hope Jacare Doodles. I love this image and I had fun coloring it. I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils. I used Mister Huey's Bubbles Mask for the background and sprayed it with Butterscotch spray. The papers are all from Club Scrap. I have these kids forever! The buttons I've had forever too LOL So that is from my stash. I popped the roof. I added the yellow ribbon and I created the sentiment. I wanted to go with a yellow ribbon Welcome Home theme. Thats it!! Can't wait to see what you all come up with!
- Challenge #151: Photo Inspiration (I used the colors) @ Papercraft Star.
- PTT #126: Anything Goes @ Party Time Tuesday.
- SOS #107: Use Your Oldest Embellishment (Buttons) @ Shopping Our Stash.
- Challenge #51: Anything Goes @ Addicted To Stamps and More!.
- Anything Goes @ Crafting By Designs.
- Simon Says ... Anything Goes @ Simon Says Stamp Challenge.
- Challenge #118: Buttons and/or Brads @ The Paper Shelter.
- TTCRD Challenge June 25-July 2: Anything Goes @ Through The Craftroom Door.
- Challenge #50: Anything Goes With Ribbon @ Crafty Ribbons Challenge.
- Challenge #76: The Letter 'B' (Buttons) @ D R S Designs Rubber Stamps.