For my Name That Tune Inspiration .... Do You Believe In Magic! I used only cardstock all from my scraps for this creation... red, white and black... Obviously!! LOL I used a sparkly white to print the sentiment on and it didn't print that dark because of the paper. I inked around the edge of the white on the sentiment with Scarlet Colorbox Ink. I used a Memory Box die.. I love it! The sentiment inside and out is here at Sentiment Susan - Magic Is Believing. The image is That's Tragic from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps. I love this magician.. he is just too cute! LOL I colored the image with Copic and I used Diamond Glaze on the glasses.
Black: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
Hair: C1, C3, C5
Red: R24, R27, R29
Pink: R20, R22
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
Yellow: YR12, YR15
White Highlights: E41
- Anything Goes @ Crafter's Digital Art Center.
- Challenge #32: Masculine @ Creative Card Crew.
- Challenge #32: It's In The Words @ Eureka Stamps
- It's A Man Thing @ Ooh La La Creations Challenge.
- Challenge #6: Anything Goes @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
- Challenge #7: Anything Goes @ Pin & Tack Handcrafted Delights.
- DSC90: Song Inspiration @ Stampotique Designers Challenge.
- Challenge #9: Masculine Theme @ V's Sweet Ideas.
- Use A Digi Challenge @ Whoopsidaisy Challenge.
- Challenge #13: Add Dimension @ Happy Campers Craft Collection.
- Challenge #38: Anything Goes @ MFP SpeedyTV Simple Salutations.
- TTT Challenge Theme: Anything Goes @ Shelly's Images.
- Simon Says ... Anything Goes @ Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #105: Anything Goes @ The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
- Challenge #73: Anything Goes @ Word Art Wednesday.
- Copic/Promarker Challenge: Anything Goes @ The Outlawz.
- Paper Al A Mode: Anything Goes @ The Outlawz.
- Challenge #148: Anything Goes @ MyGraphico Challenge Blog.
- No Patterned Paper @ Card Makin' Mamas
- Anything Goes @ Crafty-Emblies.
- HIMCR #91: Freestyle @ Hiding In My Craft Room.
Happy Easter everyone!! I was going to get up for sunrise service this morning, but couldn't do it LOL 7 am was just a bit too early and cold and the service was outside. So, we will be going at our normal 9 am service! Everything is good here this weekend. I'm not sick and neither is anyone else. Kevin's mouth is all good and he seems to be feeling better all around. And THAT makes me happy :) I planted my garden this weekend since it warmed up and I'm so glad I was able to get everything in the ground.. everything was looking sad having to stay inside. I'm so excited for the garden to grow!! Fresh veggies Woot!! hehehe It's so good to be in a house!! I need to take some photos of the garden and inside this room.. I haven't done that yet! Maybe I'll get that done and posted :)
Alright... Happy Easter!! May your day be blessed!! Have a great day everyone!!!