Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Last Page

This morning I have finished the last page that is going in the album for Kevin and I. Now I just need to talk to the attorney and find out what other paperwork needs to be sent over to Kevin, make sure I have everything and then get it in the mail to him. Mail takes at least two weeks to get to Australia and that doesn't matter how you send it. I don't think we've ever had anything going either way get to its destination before two weeks.

The attorney contacted us a couple of days ago to get additional addresses for Kevin back all the way to when he was 16 years old. That is not an easy task remembering every where you have lived back since you were 16 years old! Kevin got it all together though and I sent it over to the attorney. Now that the attorney has gotten back in touch with us it has made me anxious. I know it is getting closer, yet it is still so out of reach.

This morning I'm helping Bailey finish these cookie pops at Laura Beth's place. I had her bake the cookies last night, so this morning we will melt the chocolate and finish them up. We are going to take them to my sister's today. Bailey is enjoying making them too! Pictures.. I need to get some pictures! Once we finish those up we are going to head to my sisters to hang out for the day. That way we can jump in the pool when we get hot. It should be a good day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.. stay cool!





I used the newest sketch from Got Sketch? Cardstock is bazzill and the patterned papers are all Doodlebug. 


2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Well howdy neighbor!!! Well we aren't exactly neighbors but you are in the same state as me!!! I love on the Southeastern most corner of the State which is about 35 minutes from the Jacksonville Airport. You are probably about 6-7 hours from me. Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog this week for my Tropical Flower Card. I do appreciate it.

I adore your layout here. Your dog is just precious. The visual construction of this is amazing.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting the last page of your album done! I bet that feels wonderful. Even more so once you get to mail it off.

I love the page! Great pictures of TBone and wonderful papers.

Enjoy your day at the pool. We're hanging in the A/C.